Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Anyone Here Ever used Visa or MasterCard To Pay? "Payment Refused" ??

4168571 shared this idea 3 months ago
Proposed

I can not pay for their service. IT keeps saying Payment Refused.

I am using a MasterCard that should be accepted anywhere online. Ive used it many times before. Anyone else have this issue?

Is there a minimum amount you have to add?

Kinda hard to pay for a service when they have so many problems accepting payments.

Is it Adyen the processor blocking things, or mailbox.org blocking it? Any ideas?

I tried different IP locations too, no difference.

Thanks

Comments (5)

photo

I've used Visa and everything was alright. Like I paid more than 5 times without any problem

photo

I get the same thing with Visa that I've used before on other sites without problems.

Which is a shame because I've heard good things about Mailbox but when you can't even pay for their service it's not a good look.

photo

Will they answer us this problem?i have same situation,only thing ive learned so for is Payment Refused when trying Credit card. Anyone out there have some help on this ?

photo

I tried many times yesterday and again today. Mailbox do you care about getting new customers that want to pay you money ?

photo

This reminds me of walking into a store to buy something when the owners not there ,and the minimum wage staff have that dont give a rats arse about your money attitude

photo

Hi,

sorry to hear, that you have problems using your credit card.

First of all: This a user-forum, not an offiicial support channel. Please use https://help.mailbox.org and a large team of helpdesk agents will take care about your case and problem.

We're using Adyen, a very well known worldwide payment-company. They're dealing with VISA and Mastercard, but they also have a anti-fraud system to detect suspiscious payments. Which is necessary, we also had problems with stolen credit cards or paypal accounts here.

Please contact our helpdesk; they'll investigate the reason about the payment refusal. Maybe it's because Adyen anti-abuse system, maybe because of something else.

In general, VISA payements work perfectly and we don't experience any problems here or other tickets. So there must be something "inside" the payment itself

photo

Hi,thanks for your response although it has not helped ,no im not using a stolen card or committing fraud lol is that what you think theres fraudsters everywhere and its your imperative to put an end to all of it lol i think you have identified the wrong culprits if stopping fraud is your plan or perhaps missed the big picture ahum.

Myself im just trying to pay you,for the service i want, and am not interested in your other agendas and yes i already made a ticket and no-one replied me so come back down to earth and take a look at it please if you can.

I can post the number right here if you like? Anyway i can also make another one, no worries, as it may be you overlooked it,or they havnt got to it yet In the meantime i think ill keep asking other members their opinions on these things and maybe get some help from them?Is that ok with you that i communicate here?

Pat

photo

Feel free to communicate here; I just had the impression you're expecting an official answer and help here.

I just found your helpdesk ticket you opened yesterday. Our team will have a look at it after the weekend on Monday morning. Please give us some time to investigate.

photo

Have you used a "real" classic VISA credit card or something like VISA Electron?

photo

Hi,

i dont know what Electron Visa is, is that the one people use for all the fraud you mention?

So you only allow the classic visa with a persons identity attached for the corporations to stalk everywhere is that all you "allow"?

What about all the regular folks that just want to be left alone from all the stalking of the corporations are they all classed as criminals to you?

Please state your stance on the issue now that the subjects well raised for all to see . Its a forum, made to share, lets get these advices out here so others can also get there question answered.

Allow anonamous payment via credit card or not allow, which is it that mailbox.org promotes?

Pat

photo

The credit card problem "Payment refused" is simply not acceptable. And it seems you simply don't care too much about the issue, I counted at least 3 messages about it in this user forum in the last 30 days. "Adyen, a very well known worldwide payment-company", as you put it, we as your customers don't care about it, you need to fix the problem if you want to keep your customers happy. I have to resort paying via Paypal (using the SAME cc that was rejected by your cc processor).

And btw I also wrote to help desk a couple of months ago but it's the same standard answer "It's not us, it's the payment processor". You have the option to change it, we don't.

photo