Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

How to raise a complaint

2235203 shared this problem 11 days ago
Published

Support is ignoring the tickets sent to them. I'm looking for the information on how to raise a complaint, but can't find it anywhere on the Mailbox website.

Could you please advise on the procedure

Comments (4)

photo

MAILBOX-33437 was answered in two business. After you replied, the ticket was not solved, our team re-send the answer once more on Mar 15th. After that, we haven't received any further reply from your side.

In MAILBOX-33884 you send us an encrypted e-mail, where we weren't able to decrypt. Our team answered, that there must be something wrong and we're not able to read your message and asked you, to send your e-mail again. After that, we haven't received any further reply from your side but received a one-star rating, because MAILBOX-33884 wasn't solved (no surprise, we still don't know what you have written to us).

In MAILBOX-33534 we solved your topic in less then one business hour and received a 5-star rating.

Our support team always replied fast and helpful. I can't see, that any of those ticket have been ignored.

photo

Hi

Thank you for getting in touch

MAILBOX-33884 was raised on the 07.03.2021

09.03 : The first reply was received stating that my message can't be read due to encryption. This is already worrying as I had no encryption issues with MAILBOX-33534 that was created before nor with MAILBOX-33437 was was concurrent with 33884 in question. So it's disconcerting that suddenly certain encrypted emails can't be read for no obvious reason.

So 09.03 (the same day) I've replied and resent my questions again as well as asked for the reasons that there could be issues with encryption when communicating with your team

Despite my reply:

16.03 I already received a message "We answered your request a few days ago. Since we have not received any further information from you in the meantime, we will close the support ticket soon."

So 16.03( the same day) I've replied "This ticket has not been resolved. I've resent all the questions (again) on the 9/03, but still haven't had any reply from you."

Had no reply and

23.03 I've received the message that the request has been Cancelled due to inactivity

Fine. I understand that there can be technical glitches with the Mailbox or Jira. Strange things happen.

Therefore on 23.03(the same day) I've written a new (separate) email to helpdesk@mailbox.org asking to address the questions asked in the ticket 33884 as well as asking to explain why that ticket was abandoned

It's 07.04 today. I have not received any reply

Therefore I'd be happy if you could:

1) Explain why all my following replies to 33884 were never addressed. If that's an encryption issue, then why that has occurred with this particular email and why the request was just closed despite me writing you back.

2) why the separate email written on the 23.03 asking for the reasons that 33884 was not addressed, was never replied, neither it was assigned a number.

My mailbox is functioning as the notification about your reply to my thread here came through fine despite being encrypted. I have not changed the keys at any stage either.

Thank you

photo

1) Explain why all my following replies to 33884 were never addressed. If that's an encryption issue, then why that has occurred with this particular email and why the request was just closed despite me writing you back.

Ticket MAILBOX-33884 has not received any reply from you. There's nothing in out ticket system.

2) why the separate email written on the 23.03 asking for the reasons that 33884 was not addressed, also was never replied neither it was not assigned a number.

Looks like it never reached the ticket system for i-don-t-know-what-reason. It's impossible to debug this like this from remotem without any tracking, tracing, logfile, whatever.

We strongly recommend to use the official way and open a ticket through https://help.mailbox.org.

photo

Thank you.

The Jira ticket update mail says "If you reply to this e-mail, your request will be automatically updated." That is exactly what I did. So it's bizzare that they went missing twice.

1) I can forward you those my replies as well as I can provide the screenshots of them in my mailbox if it helps. If they were not attached to the ticket automatically for some reason you most probably can find them in helpdesk@mailbox.org mailbox. This is the address that those replies are automatically sent to. This way you maybe can investigate why they are missing in Jira.

2) Please advise how it is possible that the email could not be read (decrypted) if the other emails could be read and I have changed nothing in my encryption setup. That email didn't have any images, just the text.

This is the most worrying in all this story as it somewhat compromises the overall idea of using the Mailbox encryption.