Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Credit card payment redirect to white page

8232643 shared this problem 23 days ago
Published

Dear Support

When I perform a "Add Credit to your Balance" with the credit card option, the payment did redirect to a white page and nothing telling me the payment failed or was successful. The payment was performed with Brave. In my case it did work, but for another user on an iPad this didn't work.

Thank you and best regards

Comments (4)

photo

Hi there, please make the payment through a desktop.

With kind regards

photo

Payment from the Desktop did work. However it was redirected to a white page as well. Only way of knowing the payment was successful was to wait and check the balance later on.

Best Regards

photo

I have the same problem. Are you telling me I can't make payments on a laptop computer, only a desktop? I'm not going to go out and buy a desktop computer just to pay Mailbox.org!

photo

@ 1309024: If you use a mobile device, not all functions are supported, though it will work in most of the cases.

On mobile devices officially supported browsers are Chrome and Safari.

Brave browser comes with a built in script blocker and it will also block mailbox.org, office.mailbox.org and the scripts of our payment processor Adyen. So if you use Brave, please make sure that those scripts will work or use a different browser for payments.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file