I am forwarding email from Gandi.net to Mailbox.org and, starting yesterday, I noticed all my email is bouncing! No reply from either Gandi or Mailbox for 12+ hours, and all my incoming mail is getting rejected. Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Neither one of my domains is listed on surbl.org.
- <me@mailbox>: host mxext1.mailbox.org[188.8.131.52] said: 550
- 5.7.1 <me@mailbox>: Recipient address rejected: Mail appeared
- to be SPAM or forged. Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and
- DNS MX settings or to get removed from DNSBLs; in multi.surbl.org (in reply
- to RCPT TO command)
- Final-Recipient: rfc822; me@mailbox
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;me@gandi
- Action: failed
- Status: 5.7.1
- Remote-MTA: dns; mxext1.mailbox.org
- Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 <me@mailbox>: Recipient address
- rejected: Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your
- Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to get
- removed from DNSBLs; in multi.surbl.org