The Data Privacy Statement says emails and content of those emails are stored for 2 years
From this page: https://mailbox.org/en/data-protection/
There's the following text (emphasis added and removed by me)
Type: Customer support
Relates to: all brands
- Stored data: emails including content and, if applicable, attachment in ticket system
- Optional data: if specified by you, including street/building number, postal code/city or town, country, optional callback phone number, alternative email address.
- Purpose: provision of service in customer support, traceability, verifiability and documentation of contracts and agreements
- 2 years after the end of the calendar year (statutory expiry claims)
- Access by: system administration, support/help desk, programmer
Am I reading this correctly? Does this say that all email content is stored for 2 years and accessible by sys admins, support and the programmers?