Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Inbox folders

2449699 shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

Hi folks

How do I set up folders within my Inbox so I can sort mails per topic?

I'm not on about the 'Gmail' style tabs, but folders within the inbox. Like I want a folder called 'Receipts' for example and a folder called 'House' or a folder called 'Car'

I can't figure out how to so this and can't find an answer in the help section. This is easily done in Gmail, Outlook, Tutanota, Posteo etc

I am on the Standard Plan

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
photo

When you select/highlight the 'Inbox' in the mail interface, a 'hamburger' icon appears to the right of it. Click that and you'll see the option to create folders..

Replies (4)

photo

When you select/highlight the 'Inbox' in the mail interface, a 'hamburger' icon appears to the right of it. Click that and you'll see the option to create folders..

photo

Thank you. Cannot believe I couldn't see that.

photo

Glad I could help! I too am getting used to the new interface (new user) :)

photo
photo

Hello,

I have a different problem. I have created a folder, that was not a problem, but directing the relevant emails to that folder seems to be impossible. Yes I have tried 50 times to create filter rules and have tried every possible combination, and nothing happens, the folder remains empty. Is there a magic spell or something to get the filter to recognise the elevant emails. Also, what does “process subsequent rules” meqn. Thanks for any help, it is driving me crazy.

Gwen

photo

Sorry. Can't help here. I have filters set up via the 'Create Filter Rule' function and they work as expected.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file