Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Calendar invite updates must be manually accepted

8370271 shared this problem 10 months ago
Published

Whenever I receive an update to a calendar event I was invited to, I must login to the webapp to manually accept it. Neither etar calendar, simple calendar, or even the webapp can accept the update with the accept button.

I have to open the update email and manually add it, per the warning the webapp shows me. What is going on?

I am using a Pixel 7 Pro running GrapheneOS. Fairemail Pro, Etar Calendar.

Replies (4)

photo

Is your problem solved?

photo

Nope. Sometime I will get updates I clock accept on and work as intended. Others still require a manual add. I think it has to do with conflicting appointments. I can't find a way to turn off the conflict reminder so it always updates.

photo

Conflict reminders might be a possible issue. Let me check with Etar calendar, meanwhile, it is better you open a support ticket. See it has been 2 weeks and no one replied to you here.

photo

Sadly I am a low pay tier peasant, so I don't think I can?

photo

I am on the pro version here and still have issues. If you are not using your own domain here then I'd recommend you posteo. You will find peace of mind there.

photo

Fairemail is still in development. You must expect problems. Try to use K9 Mail. Etar looks good but I preferred not to install it for now. As you are using a completely custom setup for your digital needs, I'd say you should be hosting your email yourself.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file