Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

"Active Clients" Screen not listing active IMAP client.

Redfield shared this problem 4 months ago
Published

I'm logged in on Thunderbird, but the Active Clients Screen (Settings > Security > Active Clients) does not list Thunderbird as an active client, even when Thunderbird is active and open. I've tried sending and receiving an email via Thunderbird, and that also works - it's just the listing on Active clients screen that's broken.

This seems like a somewhat critical security issue, because if mailbox does not recognize the Thunderbird session, I'm not certain that "Sign out from all Clients" is going to actually sign out of the Thunderbird session either, which is necessary since I usually use the button when I sell or get robbed or otherwise lose access to my computer.

Anyone else having a similar issue, or is this just me?

Replies (2)

photo

https://documentation.open-xchange.com/7.10.6/middleware/command_line_tools/logging_and_monitoring/logincounter.html

it seems that on open-xchange thunderbird or other imap/pop clients are not supported in the list of active clients.
I can see my browser, oxdrive, davx but no thunderbird or fairemail (android client).

photo

Same here. Web Sessions are logged but e-mail clients (apps) not. In my case I use only on mobile apps and I tried try of them. Non has been logged.

I agree to Redfield. That is a critical security issue.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file