Cannot receive email from Cloudflare
Solved
Hi,
I’m unable to receive any emails from Cloudflare, specifically from noreply@notify.cloudflare.com.
I have already tried adding this address to my contacts, but the messages still never arrive. Furthermore, I checked all folders (Inbox, Spam, Trash, etc.) and nothing appears.
The same Cloudflare notification process works correctly with another email provider, so the issue seems specific to mailbox.org.
Could you investigate what might be blocking or filtering these messages on your side?
Thanks, Bérenger
No connection
Real-time notifications may not work
The same problem
Is this a trial account? If not, have you checked your spam settings? (e.g. disable greylisting, don't reject spam, etc.)
Is this a trial account? If not, have you checked your spam settings? (e.g. disable greylisting, don't reject spam, etc.)
Thanks Zapata.
Yes, I was on a trial period.
I went through every suggestion I could find on this forum, but the fact that such a basic and essential feature doesn’t work doesn’t inspire confidence in the service.
No further assistance is needed — I’ve already switched to another provider.
Thanks Zapata.
Yes, I was on a trial period.
I went through every suggestion I could find on this forum, but the fact that such a basic and essential feature doesn’t work doesn’t inspire confidence in the service.
No further assistance is needed — I’ve already switched to another provider.
we have several domains with cloudflare and on mailbox.org. we just tried setting up another domain using this combination and ran into the same problem - mailbox silently dropping all messages with no warning or indication. we are also moving to another provider because this is unacceptable.
we have several domains with cloudflare and on mailbox.org. we just tried setting up another domain using this combination and ran into the same problem - mailbox silently dropping all messages with no warning or indication. we are also moving to another provider because this is unacceptable.
Replies have been locked on this page!