Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Vjournal standard

7169558 shared this idea 8 months ago
Proposed

DAVx5 now supports vJournal files to CalDAV servers. Does Mailbox.org support vJournal?

Replies (11)

photo

To give a bit more context on this proposal: the vJournal and vTodo parts of the iCalendar standard can be used by apps like jtx Board https://jtx.techbee.at/sync-with-davx5 to provide a fully integrated journal, notes and todo app backed by the CalDAV server.

photo

I too would be highly pleased if this could be used.

At the moment it throws back some 403:Forbidden code.

Is there any plan to implement this?

photo

Same here. I want to condense my various note apps to JTX Board and have it sync with Mailbox. I uninstalled JTX because I got error 403 kickback.

@mailbox, please add support for vjournal so we have a wider selection of clients we can sync to your servers with!

photo

Would also like to see an implementation of vJournal, I'd love to use jtx board with mailbox.org.

photo

Same here, I would really appreciate if it was possible to sync notes to mailbox.org using jtx board.

For me it wouldn't be crucial to also have a web frontend to view and edit notes (though it would be nice).

photo

Same here.

photo

I would also welcome this very much! This would also fit your concept of being open to creative and new solutions, such as opentalk.eu - great thing!

photo

+1 from us for jtx board compatibiity with mailbox.org

photo

Das wäre klasse wenn JTX board mit mailbox funktionieren.würde

photo

Warte auch schon lange darauf.

Vielleicht gibt es ja eine Möglichkeit.

photo

VJOURAL support would bei really gerat. +1

THX! :)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file