Messages are not being received or sent to spam folder
In Progress
Hello!
I have been using mailbox.org for 5+ years. Recently, I noticed people not receiving my emails or the emails going straight to the spam folder. In one case, I sent an email to someone using gmail, and my email went directly to their spam folder. In another instance, I sent an email, got no reply, sent the same email from a backup gmail account, and got an immediate auto-reply. This indicated, to me, that it wasn't received at all by the recipient when sent from my mailbox.org account.
Is there something I can do on my side to fix this? I know that new accounts can have low reputation and might get rejected, but this is an email address I've been using for years.
Thank you.
No connection
Real-time notifications may not work
I like this idea
Hello Zach Mandeville,
thank you for your posting!
We have received your ticket, our Support team will have a look into it and keep you posted. Until then, we kindly ask for a little patience. Thank you!
Kind regards
Your mailbox Team
---
Useful links:
Hello Zach Mandeville,
thank you for your posting!
We have received your ticket, our Support team will have a look into it and keep you posted. Until then, we kindly ask for a little patience. Thank you!
Kind regards
Your mailbox Team
---
Useful links:
I have the same issue when sending to gmail accounts. The messages is going straight to the spam folder.
I have the same issue when sending to gmail accounts. The messages is going straight to the spam folder.
Any update on this. Same issue here
Any update on this. Same issue here
Hi,
seems like the same issue as this one:
https://userforum-en.mailbox.org/topic/5658-gmail-consistently-sending-mailbox-org-emails-to-spam-despite-spfdkimdmarc-passing
Hi,
seems like the same issue as this one:
https://userforum-en.mailbox.org/topic/5658-gmail-consistently-sending-mailbox-org-emails-to-spam-despite-spfdkimdmarc-passing
Dear users,
thank you for your reports, and please apologise the delayed response.
After a first analysis by our administrators, we can confirm that we have already implemented all possible measures on mailbox side (DKIM/SPF/DMARC). The headers of the affected emails do not reveal why Google is flagging the emails as spam. As the next step, we will submit an enquiry to Google regarding this case.
We will keep you updated and kindly ask you for some patience.
Kind regards
Your mailbox Team
---
Useful links:
Dear users,
thank you for your reports, and please apologise the delayed response.
After a first analysis by our administrators, we can confirm that we have already implemented all possible measures on mailbox side (DKIM/SPF/DMARC). The headers of the affected emails do not reveal why Google is flagging the emails as spam. As the next step, we will submit an enquiry to Google regarding this case.
We will keep you updated and kindly ask you for some patience.
Kind regards
Your mailbox Team
---
Useful links:
Replies have been locked on this page!