Welcome to the mailbox.org user forum!

Wrong or missing login data to access mail transport server smtp.mailbox.org

8459728 shared this problem 14 months ago
Solved

after credit added, I still cannot send any message no matter using the Web interface or Thunderbird.

"Wrong or missing login data to access e-mail transport server smtp.mailbox.org. Please check associated account's settings/credentials."

please check, thx.

Replies (14)

photo

Hello, mailbox.org is using a sophisticated anti-spam-mechanism during the sign-up process. It appears that in your case it created a false positive and as a result, your account has been blocked. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Your account has now been fully unlocked and we hope you enjoy our services. Have a great day! Best regards, your mailbox.org-Team

photo

thank you.

photo

Wrong or missing login data to access mail transport server smtp.mailbox.org. Please check associated account's settings/credentials.

photo

Hello, please try again if sending e-mails does work now. If not, please open a ticket with our helpdesk at https://help.mailbox.org.

Your mailbox.org team

photo

Same here: "Wrong or missing login data to access mail transport server smtp.mailbox.org. Please check associated account's settings/credentials." (full set of features (light account) activated, invoice received)

I think web interface should always work flawlessly, no matter what. Also: this is somehow ridiculous:

"In the LIGHT plan, we are happy to answer your questions regarding the contract and payment.

If you need technical support, please consider our STANDARD and PREMIUM plans or take a look at the FAQs or into our user forums."

So, I paid for something that isn't working, and I have no way to complain?!? You definitely should rethink light accouns's technical support. It's not about some fancy email client I selected - it's about YOUR web interface mail not working as intended.

photo

photo

No bad feelings :) there's no reason to be scared, my point is there should be very limited, but still existing technical support. Otherwise, it's like "We got your money, thank you, get lost!" :)

Cheers! :)

photo

I unlocked your account. Sorry you've been hit by our anti-abuse-detection system. I'm sorry, but we need it.

photo

Thank you for the quick reaction! Best regards! :)

photo
photo

Me too - please unlock, thanks

photo

Hi there, we've unlocked your account. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank your for the patience.

Best regards from the mailbox.org-Team

photo

Thank you for the quick response and great service!

photo
photo

Same - please unlock

Thanks a lot

photo

Hi there, we've unlocked your account. Thank you for your patience!

Best regards from the mailbox.org-Team

photo
photo

Please can you kindly help unblock my Account so I can be able to send mail, not sure why it was blocked

Thanks

photo

Hello mailbox.org Support! I'm having the same issue as well

photo

I have the same problem and can't send email, everything was fine just a day before.

Please take a look and let me know.

Thank you.

photo

@Mai V:

I have re-enabled your mailbox.

Please make sure to stick to our terms and conditions.

Have a great day.

photo

Have a good day!

Yes, it’s working well now.

Thank you very much for your timely support.

photo
photo

Hello, my wife just signed up for her mailbox.org account yesterday and is receiving the same error message. Her account is KimberlyM@mailbox.org. Can you please resolve this for her as soon as possible?

photo

Hi Mareno, we just forwarded this to our support team and will get back to you as soon as possible!

Best regards from your mailbox.org-Team

photo

Hi Mareno, the issue has been resolved and your wife should now be able to send emails. Drop us another message if you still experience problems.

Best regards from your mailbox.org-Team!

photo
photo

I'm receiving the same error, please unlock

photo

Checking back in here

photo

Still having problems

photo

Hi, thank you for your message. We have now unlocked your account. We're sorry that you had to wait so long. In cases like this, please get in touch with our helpdesk via https://help.mailbox.org

This here is a user forum, where users help each other. The service via heldesk is much faster.

Have a great day!

Your mailbox.org team

photo

Thank you!

photo
photo

I was sending email and received the same error, please check my account, thanks

photo

@Mao: Kindly open a ticket with us under https://help.mailbox.org so that we may evaluate your individual case.

Many thanks.

photo

As a light plan user I can't open technical ticket at the support center

photo
photo

I'm having the same issue as well and as a light plan user I can't open technical ticket at the support center.

photo

Hi Antonio,

in this case you can of course open a ticket with our helpdesk under another topic. mailbox.org is using an anti-spam-mechanism during sign-up. It appears that in your case it created a false positive and that your account has been blocked. We have unblocked your account so you can send e-mails now.

Your mailbox.org team

photo

Thanks

photo
photo

We are not able to send or reply to emails. This pops up: Wrong or missing login data to access mail transport server smtp.mailbox.org. Please check associated account's settings/credentials.

Please help us.

photo

Hello, in a case like this, please get in touch with our helpdesk via https://support.mailbox.org. Our team will gladly work things out with you. I already made them aware of your issue in advance.

Best regards

Your mailbox.org team

photo

me too, I have same problem.....

photo

Hello KWON, please get in touch with our helpdesk via https://support.mailbox.org. Our team will gladly work things out with you. I already made them aware of your issue in advance.

Best regards

Your mailbox.org team

photo
photo

Same here, I could send an email and then I got the same issue. Could you please unblock my account?

photo

Also opened a ticket. Thanks.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file